A special course of food to which a person restricts themselves to lose weight and for medical reasons.
Dieting for medical reason is a whole different topic, but this could be a key to helping people overcome their heart – related issues.
In this page, we are just trying to concentrate on Diet Recipe For Weight Loose. It means an individual changing its food consumed habit over a period of time like 1 year, 1 month, 1 week or 1 day. Losing weight is very important for obese and overweight people in order to reduce the risk of heart-related problems. Moreover, it makes you feel good and refresh in yourself and more energetic as well.
Best Diet Tips Ever That We Followed:
1. There are some crucial things to remember before starting to diet is that while dieting you has to eat well balanced and nutritious diet. In a day, that does not matter how much of less food you intake but the thing is that to take it in the right proportion, whether the food contains all the food groups – whole grains, vegetables, proteins and fruits and dairy products, at the end of the day will give you more nutrients and energy.
2. Healthy diet does not need to be boring. You can add any of your regular food that you can enjoy eating and make it healthier or delicious. For e.g: If like to have dosas in your plate then try to make Dosa with more healthier way by adding oats or Ragi instead of using par boiled rice.
3. Correct portion is the secret. You have to strict control over the portion of food that you eat.
4. Per day, try not to intake 1200-1500 your calories. We would recommend you to eat 3 meals of about 300-400 calories each and enjoy 3 mid-meal healthy snack around 100 calories each day. At the same time, there are many online tools available, help to track the calorie count of the food that you eat.
5. Once a week, you can enjoy your own choice of fancy meal. This will speed up your body metabolism as well as help to reduce your carving.
6. Making your mind busy with some work is another tip to stop it from thinking about food. The busier you are, the less likely you are to aspire for food.
7. In order to reduce body weight, dieting is highly recommended along with some specific form of exercise. Daily work out for 30 minutes to 1 hour is good for health. This should include some moderate exercises and some walking or running.
8. Try not to skip breakfast. Skipping breakfast can triggers bad habits of eating during the day, that can boosts metabolism and increases your energy levels throughout the day. Also, eat your dinner as early as possible you can take it. Try to finish it on later than 8 pm or a minimum of 3 hours before going to bed.
9. Avoid eating oily, fatty and sugary foods as much as possible you can. Try to include more of low calorie and low carbohydrate food. You can also include lots of healthy snacks like fruits, buttermilk, salads etc. Always have these snacks on hand easily available so that you don’t need to end up eating bad food.
10. Invest on weighing machine can be beneficial for you. It won’t be waste of money, if checking your weight every day will surely motivate you and also help you to plan out your diet.
Our Average Weekday Meal Menu Chart When Dieting:
• Early morning (between 6 am to 7 am) – A cup of milk without sugar
• Breakfast (between 8 am to 9 am) – 2 Dosas or 2 Rotis or 2 Bread slices with ½ cup Paneer Curry or omelette .
• Mid-Morning Snack (around 10:30 am) – 1 cup of fruits or 1 cup of buttermilk or coffee.
• Lunch (between 12 pm – 1pm) – 3 Chapatis or 1 cup Rice or a sandwich with 1 cup of vegetables and some protein contain food like chicken, fish, mushroom or soya.
• Evening Snack (between 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm) – Tea with ½ cup of healthy snacks
• Dinner (between 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm) – Salad or Soup or Pasta or 2 of any varieties of Roti.
• On Sunday, you can indulge of the fancy foods that you crave to eat.
List of Diet Food items:
Here are some recipes that can be helpful to make your dieting interesting and flavorful with more varieties of healthy foods. Try to add these healthy diet recipes and be successful in reducing extra weight of yours.
http://www.apnapunjab.us/blog/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/blog-21.9.2017.jpg6301200adminhttp://www.apnapunjab.us/blog/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/logo-2.pngadmin2017-09-21 12:03:082017-09-21 12:08:00Diet Recipes For Weight Loss
We serve some of the most delicious Indian cuisines in the Boston area. Take-out, Full-Bar service, Catering services and Personalized service in Rhode Island, Massachusetts.